INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE GLASS
With Corning? Gorilla? Glass, your design freedoms are greater than you think. Remarkably tough and incredibly thin, Corning Gorilla Glass enables progressive new lightweight designs with superior optical performance for interior architecture.
Corning? Gorilla? Glass for interior architecture applications is being installed in modular panels that fit seamlessly together – giving designers the opportunity to replace select panels or change the whole design whenever they choose. Furthermore, Corning? Gorilla? Glass provides designers endless options for decoration, making the appearance of the surface completely customizable. Plus, Corning? Gorilla? Glass has the added advantage of showing off vibrant colors to their full advantage.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
READ ALL ABOUT IT
- Article: The Office Space of the Future
- White Paper: Thin,Tough Glass—A New Design Reality.
- Article: Gorilla Glass: Design Options
- Article: Corning and the Elevator Industry: Innovation and Collaboration
- Article: An Innovative Approach to Protecting Artwork
- News Release: Corning? Gorilla? Glass to Be Used In SnapCab? Elevator Interior Systems